1. Halfway House Residents must obtain and be working the 12 steps with a sponsor while at Healing Properties Sober Living.
2. Halfway House Residents must make 90 Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous meetings in 90 days, then 5 meetings a week after that.
3. Halfway House Residents must attend a mandatory community meeting at Healing Properties Sober House half way house every Sunday evening at 6:00 PM while at Healing Properties Sober Living and a Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Study every Wednesday night at 8:00 for the first 30 days.
4. No using or having illegal or illicit drugs, including alcohol while staying with Healing Properties sober house. If you possess any illegal substances on the property the police will be notified.
5. Halfway House Residents must be willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing at any time. Tests include but are not limited to: Cocaine, Heroin, Opiates, Oxycontin, Roxicontn, Soboxone, Subutex, Methamphetamines, Hallucinogens (including Marijuana), Benzodiazepines, Methadone, Spice and Amphetamines. A positive result or refusal to take the test is a rule violation.
6. If Halfway House Residents are on prescribed medication, Healing Properties Sober Living staff must be informed. If Halfway House Residents are prescribed medication and/or stops taking medication at any time during his stay, Healing Properties Sober Living staff must be informed. These include but are not limited to: SSRI’s (Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, Mood Stabilizers, MAOI’s (Monoamine oxidase inhibitor).
7. Halfway House Residents must commit to a minimum 90 day stay at Healing Properties Sober Living Half Way House.
8. Halfway House Residents must sleep at the house each night unless prior arrangements have been made with Healing Properties Sober Living staff.
9. Curfew is 11:00 PM for the first 30 days. After 30 days Curfew is 11 PM Sun-Thu and 2 AM Fri and Sat. Overnight passes are given after 30 days with Healing Properties Sober Living.
10. Rent is paid each week, by Friday, 7:00pm (at Healing Properties Sober Living office), in advance for the upcoming week.
11. Healing Properties Sober Living will pay up to $150.00 of each month’s halfway house’s electric bill. Any cost over $150.00 will be divided equally by each Halfway House Residents of the house.
12. Halfway House Residents must have a job within the first two weeks.
13. Halfway House Residents’ room and the house must be cleaned at all times. Dishes must be cleaned immediately after use, and put away. Halfway House Residents’ bed must be made each morning. Halfway House Residents will participate in an on-going mandatory house clean-up.
14. Halfway House Residents are not allowed in other Halfway House Residents’ rooms unless accompanied by the Halfway House Residents living there.
15. Healing Properties Sober Living Management must have access to all rooms at all times.
16. No physical confrontations (Fighting) or being verbally confrontational (Yelling) with any Healing Properties Sober House’s Residents or staff.
17. No gambling.
18. No Stealing. (This includes ‘borrowing’ without prior consent), Healing Properties Sober Living has zero tolerance.
19. No Smoking within the houses.
20. Any visitor to Healing Properties Sober Living’s halfway house will be asked to leave immediately if Healing Properties Sober Living staff suspects any use of illegal or illicit drugs to include alcohol. This rule includes but is not limited to any inappropriate behavior(s) visitors might display.
21. No overnight guests. All visitors must be out by Curfew.
22. No one of the opposite sex, sex partners (boyfriends or girlfriends) are allowed on any of the halfway house properties at any time.
23. No sexual activity anywhere on Healing Properties Sober Living’s Properties.
In an effort to provide the healthiest and most harmonious living environment possible, all admissions will be subject to a one-week trial period. At the end of this period, Healing Properties Sober Living Management will determine suitability of continued residence at Healing Properties Sober Living. If the intended prospect is determined unsuitable, his unused rent will be refunded (provided he is not dismissed for any rule violations!) and our relationship will be terminated. Halfway House Residents may also exercise afore mentioned trial option in the first week period only.